Friday, August 10, 2007

Week 4 1/2
O.K. , so I'm still not done with 4, but I figured that if i wrote about how frustrated I am it would somehow help. I was trying to subscribe to the feed for Merlin and kept going back and forth trying to find the right page and then on the page it's asking me to enter username and password and all, and telling me that no matter what I enter it isn't right so finally call for assistance. I figured that subscribing to the merlin feed would be no big deal because I was just told that I had successfully subsribed to two other feeds through bloglines search tools but NO, just kidding...... Apparently I really didn't do that per helper comment.... Tell me I am NOT the only person out there with "23" issues???? ....A kind and knowledgable soul heard my cries of frustration and gave me words of support re: Merlin and I was good to go.

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 1:20 PM , Blogger HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

In bloglines, just copy the web address for merlin. (the stuff including the http:// in the address window of your browser. then click on add when you are signed into bloglines and paste the URL into the box provided and select which feed you want to see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home