Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hi to all:
A bit about me- I'm an identical twin and I work in circulation at a HCPL branch in MD. That should immediatly identify me( for better or worse) to some of you out there. I've got a husband who works very long hours, 2 kids , 2 cats and a dog . I went back to work almost three years ago after being out of the work force for more than 8 years. I have lived in 8 states, 13 towns, and umpteen( is this a word?) different houses and apartments. Most people would say that I'm very outgoing and occasionally goofy. Even though I'm working on this blog now I honestly have no time or desire to socialize on the web or read blogs created by people that I have never even met. I'm really outside of my comfort zone working on this "23 things" program through the library, but I do recognize the merit in completing the program and look forward to using some of my soon to be acquired skills when using the computer for genealogy research.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 at 1:45 PM , Blogger HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

You look very comfortable with your blog. Good luck and read some of your fellow staff member's blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home