Tuesday, July 24, 2007

week1-after the fact or week 2

WEEK 2....Thing #3....I am way out of my comfort zone managing these"23 things" but I am intent on making it through and learning from the experience. I have read some of the other blogs that my coworkers have created but I found that a little frustrating because I don't socialize on the internet and I feel that I have better and more important things to do with my time. I liked learning about the pointers from lifelong learners. I am a lifelong learner - Over the years I have taught myself how to research my family history , how to make homemade yeast breads, and how to plant good flower gardens to name a few learning experiences. Anyone involved in genealogy will tell you that you are always learning and always trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. The easiest lifelong lesson for me to use is to teach and mentor others and the hardest is and will be to use technology to my advantage - although that's exactly what I am learning to do right now.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 3:07 AM , Blogger CarrotTop said...

Hey Twin
Keep on going - it gets funner as you travel into this vast cyber world. Yes, you may not spend any other time in here but at least you know and might be able to pass some good sites on to others. You just never know what might pop out to help you do your research. Don't move tooooooo fast and miss something that could help in the short or long haul.
Peace, bad carrots and happy blogging

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home