Friday, August 10, 2007

Week 1+1
Ok, set up my blog- Almost right out of the gate I was frustrated because I was choosing my template and clicked on something I didn't realize I had clicked on and I was out of that screen, and I hadn't chosen a template but I couldn't figure out if I still had to choose or not.?? Unfortunately I could and can tell that it is going to be very difficult for me to do these "23 things" while I am at work because there is a lot of activity going on around me near my desk and when I need to concentrate that is the worst kind of scenario for me. I am trying to focus on finding the balance between running to whomever is near to answer every little ? I have and getting to the point where I am ready to scream and throw my computer out of the window...... Onward.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home