Friday, August 10, 2007

WEEK 103-100 Thing #5
Flickr is kinda cool, I really wanted to put a pic on my blog that I had taken in Maine but I couln't "import" one over from my Kodak Pic File and my scanner was broken so I settled for a great Maine one aready on Flickr. I would have preferred to have the actual pic on my page, not just the link ,but I couldn't figure out how to do it so I'll play with that later. Three years ago I took a trip with my twin up to Maine and we saw this lighthouse in Portland. We had a great vacation and saw a lot and seeing this pic just reminded of a special time with my sister. I can see why Flickr is popular , especially if you want to post a lot of pics that you would want a lot of relatives or friends to see. Thing #6--I liked trying out Flickr Postcard Browser by Airtight Interactive- It pulls up pictures in the form of a postcard, you type in your tag and a series of small postcards appear on the screen and you can click on each individually and make it larger. It's feels kind of like a travel log experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home