Monday, August 27, 2007

WEEK 99-90

#20........I looked at YouTube last week for the first time and I saw what I expected to see- a lot of "homegrown" "productions" that focus on people who are determined to show the world just how absurd, stupid, ridiculous, careless, and jerky a person can be. I really have no desire to watch a man solve a rubik cube with his nose or watch someone else dress up in bizarre clothing that a member of the opposite sex should be wearing.I kind of have better things to do with my time, you know?? Well- here's a case of If you give something or someone another chance you might just find out something good. I looked at the site again today and decided to search for genealogy and lo and behold there were quite a few videos that I could see myself using. Guess I learned something today. ...............I could see using a video on a library website like using a virtual tour presentation for selling a house, showing what it's like inside of the library and pointing out all of the advantages of coming to the library .

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. It seems like there's always something to surprise you on the internet, especially YouTube. Try searching old favorite tv shows!

2. Stop making me do math!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home