Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WEEK 4-#8

WEEK 4....Thing #8.......back again.... Finally went back to week 4 to finish up... Weeks ago I had set up my bloglines account and added newsfeeds, today I added newsfeeds from other participants and others from the list in the discovery exercise. Actually it was easier than I remember it being for the first newsfeeds that I put on bloglines. I can see where it would be a useful tool for someone who really needs to collect current information on a subject quickly from different sources on a regular basis. For instance,I could see the situation where a librarian could point out to a student who frequently uses the library to access current event information that setting up a bloglines acct for himself to easily look at this information would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home